Our Hearing Services
Everything we do is designed for your individual care.
About Our Audiology Services
As one of the largest audiology practices in Western New York, we are proud to provide care to area hospitals, nursing homes and school programs, making our Centers the “preferred provider” for many health care practitioners. We were founded in 1985 by Dr. Salvatore Gruttadauria, AuD, whose own father suffered from profound hearing loss and balance issues. Because of this experience, Dr. Gruttadauria wanted to create the type of facility that he wished was available to his father. Thus, Diversified Hearing ancd Balance Centers were conceived.
As a privately-owned clinic, we like to do things a little differently. We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed, informal, family-like environment, where you can expect to receive expert care from our team of friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our health care professionals give attention and care to each patient.
Whether you're suffering from gradual hearing loss or you require physical therapy, our licensed Audiologists and Therapists have the experience and training to help you. To learn more about us or our solutions, we welcome you to contact one of our offices spread across the Western New York area!
Audiology and Hearing Services
- Diagnostic and Treatment Services
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis
- Cochlear Implants
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for school-aged children
- Computerized hearing aid analysis (Real Ear Measurement)
Hearing Aids and Accessories
- Digital hearing aids
- Wireless Hearing aids
- Rechargeable and smartphone compatible
- Invisible hearing aids
- Custom hearing aids
- Premium batteries
- Water protection ear plugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Follow-up visits to fine tune the instruments to ensure maximum benefit
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of hearing aids
- Hearing aid cleaning services for current hearing aids of all makes and manufacturers
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
- Visit to nursing homes for hearing services
Warranty and Repairs
- A warranty on all our hearing aids that covers loss and damage
- Service and repairs all makes and models including GN Resound, Oticon, Phonak, Siemens, Starkey, and Widex